POSTER

quality said: no ❤️


DON’T BELIEVE THEM


Looking back on the last post, this post andthe next one which draft is in my head, I am starting to suspect that this blog is slowly turning into some kind of a motivational page. I don’t mind, my goal is to write whatever my mind says and do not resist:)

Anyways this poster was made for my best friend and there were so many voices saying that I won’t finish it on time, that it’s a waste of time and she is not going to like it etc. Obviously some of them were inside of my head, but I did not listen to them and look where it got me! I finished on time and I thing it turned out great. All this work and to think that even for a moment I would doubt myself seems stupid :D

not so fitting song but i listen to it on repeat these days

teksanski- HEY


Comments