FRUIT



WHY DO YOU NEED VALIDATION SO MUCH?


I made this birthday card for my grandpa and when i showed it to my mum and aunt i struggled to find even the slightest bit of enthusiasm on their faces... It seemed to me that it was not what they expected. Not that it was ugly or something, but that they don’t think it has a meaning attached to it. But how in the world could i possibly know that?! I just made something that came to my mind and I spent some time doing it... Later on, when we were thinking of a text to write inside I also experienced some sort of frustration from my mum towards me, like it was my fault that she can’t think of anything... I was really sad, depressed and extremely anxious for the whole day but then I remembered that it is. ot my fault and it’s their ppinion that this card is nor good enough or something like that. That they don’t know what to write in it. I don’t need validation and constant reassurance that everything I do is perfect, because it’s not lol. I’m not perfect and I can make mistakes. Everyone is like that. 


raz-dwa raz-dwa - Maanam

Comments